Ultrasound!!!

I had my first OB appointment this week, which was pretty exciting. We just went over the same old first appt questions, and was able to hear one heartbeat, as they are moving too much. She also wanted me to go for an ultrasound to see if there is one placenta or 2. We know the babies are in separate sacs, but there is a chance they share a placenta which brings other high risk issues....
So today was the day, we went to see the babes!!! The Ultrasound took about 1 hour as they go over the whole anatomy, not that I am complaining, it was so neat to see two! It was also reassuring to see the heartbeat and they are both very active, (great!). We asked to see the sexes but they are still a little small ( I am almost 15 weeks). I have another ultrasound in 4 weeks which I hope they can give me an accurate reading.
So I have posted a Poll (to the side of the blog) to see what you think, then in 4 weeks I will update the blog and see if anyone is right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment