The down side to pregnancy

I am now 21 weeks pregnant - and measuring at 30 weeks but that is besides the point.... There's 2 in there!! lol oh the excuses I have. And now for my venting rant... I am feeling all the signs of the "second" pregnancy and the fact that there is 2 in there. SuPeR tired, usually at 1pm I feel like I have been drugged, numb tongue, tingly fingers and my head drops on to my desk, I don't understand what that is all about.... The other major thing is my back and hips, WOW are they shifting like crazy, no sleep at night (or very interrupted) = tired, and low patience.... I know it is only going to get worse. thanks.
I went to my OB Doctor the other day and again tomorrow to get my blood test results, she had only good things to say. The last ultrasound looks good, "these are the best kind of twins to have" which is because there are 2 sacs and 2 placentas, therefore reducing some complications that I would worry about. I will get more info on the last ultrasound tomorrow, like what kind of rate they are growing at. I guess with Twins they can not just measure your belly and assume that they are growing like with a singleton pregnancy. So I have to go for an ultrasound every 3 to 4 weeks to have them measured and make sure they are both growing at a good rate.
I will have to post the news tomorrow!
Thats all for now, I have to go get some sleep...

0 comments:

Post a Comment