Busy, Busy, Busy

Just a little update, everyone is still home!!! Thank God!
Peyton is doing well, getting chunky ;) Grayson on the other hand, was losing weight and is slowly putting it back on. His bowels were damaged from the antibiotics therefore his stomach hurts when he eats, and his bum is still raw.... The bowels will just take time to heal. Sawyer is an attention seeker, he has also been sick, so that doesn't help. He is good with the babies most of the time, and is loving getting spoiled from his grandparents.
Jaret is done November 26th!!!! So the end is in sight, although I am not sure I am ready to trade my mom for him. He does not do well with the baby stage, especially during the night :( Ah well he has to suck it up.
Today, my friend Jen is coming over to watch the 3 kids while Jaret and I go to a movie and dinner for my birthday. Jen called Jaret yesterday and wanted to surprised me with it (but I found out:)), she is a great friend!
I am excited for tomorrow, Halloween!!! Jaret and I are taking Sawyer out for his first time, I will post pics next week.
Thats all for now....

0 comments:

Post a Comment