Christmas Spirit

I put my tree up today!!! Pics to come shortly. Sawyer went to the sitters today and the twins decided to sleep at the same time! So I decided (not sure it was a good decision yet) to forgo my sleep and put the Christmas tree up! It looks good, and I am getting into the Christmas Spirit now. I have never put my tree up in November before, but Jaret is not here and my mom is therefore no one tried to talk me into waiting until December. I am waiting for Sawyer to get home and be in aaahhh... ha then start touching and pulling :(

The babies are 7 weeks already??? wow, in a way it feels a lot longer, but for the most part I can't believe they are almost 2 months!!! Crazy! Grayson and Peyton have been going to the Doctors regularly to check on their weights and feeding progress. Yesterday Grayson weighted 8 lbs 14 oz and is 21 1/2 inches long, Peyton weights 9 lbs 4 oz and is 20 1/2 inches long. Both are still on the "special" formula, Nutramigen.... And have been put on Zantex to try again as they are still very fuzzy most of the day :( hopefully it will fix everything, lol.

Off to settle Peyton and once she stops Grayson will start, I think they like the sound of crying/ screaming :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment