I recently heard some quotes from Roseanne Barr, I was reminded how funny she was (is). Here are a few that I personally like,
"There's a lot more to being a woman than being a mother, but there's a hell of a lot more to being a mother than most people suspect. " Roseanne Barr
So true

Experts say you should never hit your children in anger. When is a good time? When you're feeling festive? Roseanne Barr


Excuse the mess but we live here.
Roseanne Barr

and my personal favorite,
"I feel that if the kids are still alive when my husband gets home from work, then hey, I've done my job." Roseanne Barr

Thought I would just share for a laugh.

Update;
As I was watching TV last night I caught an Oprah commercial and it showed Roseanne Barr on her show Monday. Crazy how things like that work, I had not heard/seen anything about Roseanne in years then I find the quotes and now on Oprah.... Thought you might want to know so you can PVR it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment