Happy Mother's Day

To be a mom.... It is an indescribable feeling, you never know the love you will have for your children until you have them. I never knew there was holes in my heart until they were filled with 3 beautiful children, I am now complete.
I love the baby stage, so small and cuddly, you feel needed.... They way the change and grow so fast, they develop and learn daily. The twins are now 7 months, Grayson is 17 lbs 6oz and is rolling around and around, he is up on all fours rocking back and forth. He will be taking off any day. Peyton is 15 lbs 12 oz and is sitting really well, although does not do anything else, lol. Really hard not to compare your children, when they are the same age :) She is my little diva, will sit and watch Grayson move all around, but she knows if she needs to move, someone will move her, lol.
I have noticed lately how much I really enjoy the 2 yr old stage, mind you this comes with a lot of challenges :) Sawyer is so much fun, the things that he comes up with and out of his mouth... I have no idea where he gets it. The way they can express their likes and dislikes and that they love you! Yesterday Sawyer came into my bed with me and said "Mommy, I missed you, I love you" "Mommy you are my best friend!" Precious!!! Then there are times where he hits, throws things and repeats you at times he shouldn't lol. But everyday he makes me laugh and gives me joy.
Happy Mother's Day!

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

0 comments:

Post a Comment