26 week update

This past week we had another ultrasound and Dr. appointment... Everything looks great! Baby A (boy) has now moved to breech, so that kinda sucks, hopefully he will move again before too long or there will be no room for him to move. If he doesn't move it will be an automatic C-Section. Baby B (girl) is still head down. As long as Baby A is head down I can deliver naturally, they can pull out Baby B if she turns breech, just as long as Baby A comes through first head down. (make sense?)
Both babies are growing at a good rate, boy is 1 pound 15 oz and girl is 1 pound 14 oz, so just shy of 2 pounds which is great. I have another ultrasound in 3 weeks (every 3 weeks now) to make sure they are both growing at the same rate.
Physically- I am tired... but that is getting to be the norm. My hips and back still ache BUT are getting better with the massage! So I am hoping the more I go the better it will get!!! I feel pretty big, I don't know how I can get another 10 weeks in, will my skin stretch that much? Ouch.
Sawyer is doing well, he is getting the terrible 2 attitude, which is going to be so much fun :(.
He is talking more and more everyday, it is crazy now how much he picks up! He is becoming a lil man for sure, mister independent. Sawyer is also obsessed with the movie Cars, he could watch it literally all day back to back. obviously he doesn't but each time the movie is over he says 'more cars'... It does give mommy a rest for a bit though. :)
Thats all for now.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment