Complaining

This is a venting blog, sorry.... Like I have said many times before, this pregnancy is ToTallY different then my last, not sure if it is because it is my second or because there is 2. Either way I am not a fan.
Don't get me wrong, I really do feel blessed to be pregnant and to be pregnant with 2 is amazing! But what a woman's body goes through to make a baby, or two is crazy. A real Miracle, but it does put a lot of strain on the body. So here I go.
It is 7:20am and I feel like it should be 7:20 pm, I feel like I have put in a full day already, my legs feel like I have walked all day. But what is really bothering me is my back/ hips. OMG I have never had pain like this pain. Each step I take it feels like I could buckle at an moment and go down. I know there is extra 'relaxin' hormone in me, so it could be that, or the fact that a baby is sitting on my sciatic nerve (ouch) or the extra weight. Most likely all three.
I have gone to a chiropractor and am going again today, hopefully they can do something, if not I have also booked a massage. I really hope I don't have to go through 12 more weeks of this because I am in tears by night time every night.
My Doctor is going to put me on 1/2 days at work so hopefully that will help a bit....
Anyways I have complained enough, this is my last pregnancy and I want to enjoy it a bit!
All for now. Next one will not be so negative.

0 comments:

Post a Comment