32 week update

Today I went for another (weekly) ultrasound, babies are looking good. On the weekend I went to the OAC and was checked out because I was not feeling baby B move. Turns out they had flipped so much that both babies were transverse (sideways) so I wasn't feeling as much movement.
So today Baby A (boy) who has been breech for a long time is now head down, and Baby B (girl) is breech.... So the option for vaginal delivery is open again.... (more on that in a bit)
The boy weighs 4 lbs 13 oz and the girl weighs 4 lbs 5 oz. So I have about 9 lbs of baby in there, 2 placentas, and everything else..... which is why I look and feel like a whale, ha.
My Dr.'s appt went well also today, the usual blood pressure, urine, normal. We discussed delivery and now that baby A is head down, I can deliver vaginally, once he comes out there is a chance baby B will move, and they can deliver the second breech. However if she is transverse then they will have to do a C-Sec. This is my fear, to have to deliver both ways... So my choice is to have a scheduled C-Section, I am not to sure what I would choose, I was hoping baby A would make the choice for me. (he still may flip again)
What would you choose? She said we would schedule delivery at 37 weeks either way, which I think is way to long to go, ha. I was hoping for 36 weeks, I know it is not much different but at this point... I kinda think my body won't let me go that long anyways, I really don't know how much more I can stretch!

I am getting more and more bracken hicks contractions, they are getting intense but not painful. So my Dr. said not to worry until they are painful, I never went though this with Sawyer so it feels like my first pregnancy where I am not sure I will know the difference. I know everyone says, "you will know" so I am basing it on that. I have lost my ankles!! The swelling is beginning... Dr. said it is fine as long as my blood pressure is good which it is. It is just gross and the heat isn't helping, but I am not complaining.

Well that is my update for now. My next Dr. appt is in 2 weeks, that was my goal from the beginning - to make it to 34 weeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment