34 week milestone

Well we are past the big milestone of 34 weeks!!! Doctor is happy and said I can go anytime, although she thinks I could last a couple more weeks and obviously would be best. I had an ultrasound yesterday and babies look great, they scored 8/8 each. They both are about 5 1/2 pounds so everyone is happy about the weight. I don't feel any different regarding labour, but I don't really know what to expect because I never went into labour on my own with Sawyer.
I have all these thought about nesting, (cleaning, organizing etc.) but then think of my energy level and decide to sleep instead :( which means things that NEED to get done, aren't.

Jaret leaves for his training course on Monday, so that will be a big adjustment around the house. One I have mixed emotions about... Sawyer will sure miss him around the house as Jaret has been off of work for the past few weeks, Sawyer is getting used to always having daddy home with him.

We have my cousin's wedding tomorrow that I am so looking forward to. I am glad that I will actually make it to it, (hopefully). I have nothing "dressy" that will fit but I am sure I will find something and hopefully blend into the background....ha yeah right.

Thats all for now. Maybe my next post will say we had the babes????? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment