28 week update

It is nice to get to 28 weeks for sure, my goal is still 36, which seems so far away :( Not that I have any choice in this matter..... I had another Ultrasound yesterday which was always fun, Jaret is getting bored of them because they do a full anatomy scan every time which means it takes about an hour. So my mom and sister came this time, they enjoyed it!
Babies are doing well, Baby A (boy) is 3 pounds (he was 1 lbs 15 oz 3 weeks ago) and Baby B (girl) is 2 lbs 14 oz (she was 1 lbs 14 oz 3 weeks ago)! This seems like a major weight gain to me, but I have no idea. The crapy part was that the girl has now changed to breech as well :( I know there is still time for them to change, I was just hoping the boy had flipped again but no luck.... So their heads are next to each other, it was pretty cute on the u/s. We again received lots of good pics of the boy, and not much for the girl, the tech lady went back and tried to get more of the girl for us but they were turned into each other. I hope she doesn't hold this against me, lack of pics even in the womb.....:) Thats all for now, I have my next Dr appt on the 16th to get these results.

Sawyer news: He loves daycare, can't wait to get there in the morning and doesn't want to leave at night, which is a bit sad, but for the best! He is talking so much, tries to say everything...... and is getting a whiny attitude :( When you say no he fake cries to get attention. He is obsessed with the movie Cars and also loves to drive his cars everywhere in the house, they do not leave his hands! His birthday is coming up this month, I can't believe it has been 2 years!!! WOW time does fly by, which means Jaret and I have been married for 5 years aswell.... crazy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment