Etsy

I have been doing some online shopping lately, it is quite addictive! I love the website ETSY, it is so neat, it has everything you can imagine. What it is, is a site that people can sell their stuff on, not like their junk stuff, but things they make. So if I made hats, I could start my business and sell them on Etsy. And when you find things you like you can add them to your 'favorites' and then everyday the site choses some other things you may be interested in based on what you have looked at. SOOO dangerous, lol.
These are a few things I have purchased.

41198091.jpg this hat is so cute, the flower can be taken off or changed.

40576827.jpg MY favorite outfit, expensive but I couldn't pass it up!


40529254.jpg I was looking for these baby legs / tights, they were so much cheaper on Etsy!

Now I really have to find some things for Grayson, but little girls are so much more fun to dress up! I think you should check out ETSY for yourself! www.etsy.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment