Gross


Here I am sitting in my living room, playing with the babies, and I look to the side into the mirror.......... UGH. I hate the feeling when you think, 'well I have done pretty good, I mean I was close to 200 pounds 4 months ago, lol'. I fit into my jeans therefore should look close to what i did, I have lost all the baby weight, but its NOT the same. Denial??
I know I don't eat right and I don't exercise, so what did I expect, right? I guess I expected the lack of sleep, lack of food, chasing kids, and not sitting down, might help me out a bit... How can your body be 'pre-pregnancy' weight and not look even remotely close to what it did??? GROSS is what it is.
I know I have carried 3 children (2 at once), but will it go away? Do I just need to try harder, I do believe it is never going to go back, there is so much skin. You twin moms know what I mean, the skin you tuck into your pants, it even has a name, "twin skin"! Great, it has a name!!!
I will leave you with a reminder of the stretch, lol, it helps me to see how big I was.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment