HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!!!




Our Christmas was nice and quiet, Santa was good to everyone... Sawyer got a bike, and the Toy Story, Woody and Jesse dolls, I mean action figures ha!! Here are a couple pics.



Happy New Year everyone. How did you ring in the new year? Hopefully not as sad as mine, I was in bed by 10pm :) Just another night around here. Michelle and Jeff came over to help me with the kids, putting them to bed etc, and Jaret worked until 1am.

I think this year is going to be great! I am off of work for most of it, and the babes are over 3 months so it should be getting a lot better now. The joy of watching them, sit up, stand up, talk and walk!!! Sawyer is 2 and we get to potty train!!! YEAH, not... We have been trying it for a bit now, but no luck, he sits on it because it is fun, but not interested in doing anything in it!

As for me????? who knows, a lot of character building I guess, ha. Jaret and I are going away for a night for Valentines day, this is something we do every year, and hopefully will be able to continue this year.

I must say that Peyton and Grayson are sleeping great! They eat at 9:00pm and go down right after, and they are waking around 5am, (between 4:30 and 5:45am), it is so nice!!!! Not that I did anything to make this happen, they are just good sleepers I guess...

Their routine is coming together, and life is getting easier...

I found this poem that sums up a moms life, I thought it was cute.

Mom+poem.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment